Friday, December 16, 2011

How do i setup a wireless linksys router to "spread around" the internet my computer gets though my USB port?

OK here is what i want to do


I have a usb internet connection (a small modem), i connect that to the computer, it dials up and i connect to the internet.


Apart from that i have a cisco linksys wireless modem


I want the internet getting to the computer though the modem, to go to the router and so then i can use it in a laptop.


How do i do this? do i need internet connection to setup the router?


I have a mac


thank you very much and sorry for the crappy english|||I have the same problem this what I did


I restart the modem and the linksys and wait 10 seconds


put them back on check your modem if everything is connected


make sure the ethernet cable from your modem goes to the linksys cisco router the first one you see in the back





If that does not work


their is a cd inside that box what you purchased from the linksys router


put it in the computer let it load up it will pop up it will show you full instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment