Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to restore your linksys router without internet connection?

I updated (or tried) to update my router setup and i downloaded the file. It was loading and it loaded completely and then i waited 5 mins. No internet connection. So i waited 1 day and it wasn't up. I got a new router and it still won't work.





All i did was configure that router. I don't understand why is my whole connection screwed up? I got a brand new router and it can't find the connection.





What do i do now? Is there a way to fix this?|||By updating your router, do you mean you were flashing the router? If something went wrong during the flashing process you could have killed your router. Hopefully that's not what happened! Generally you shouldn't flash a router unless there is a specific need to do so, and you always want to flash it with a hardwire connection straight into the router, (don't do it with a wireless connection).

No comments:

Post a Comment