Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to connect a Linksys router to a DSL modem with Wireless Router?

Hello all, we have recently upgraded our Modem + Linksys router setup to an AT%26amp;T DSL Modem Router which does the job of both. Since we have a back house and I used to send one of my wired connections back there from the linksys, I was wondering if it is possible to have the linksys router back there thus extending my wireless. I have tried connecting it but to no avail. The linksys router says that there is internet and my computer shows a connection, however there is no internet.





my setup is as follows:





---Home PC


DSL MODEM/ Router %26gt; ---------------(its a long cable)---------Linksys Router %26gt; ----PC








If it helps i checked some diagnostics on my back house pc and it said something about the DNS being wrong. Please Help. Thanks|||check your system

No comments:

Post a Comment