Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am on AT&T dsl fast...and have my laptop setup thru linksys router, my video streaming is terrible!?

Never had this problem on cable high speed ...is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Videos just stop and start is so irrtating ...could anyone help me with this problem?...Thanks!|||I also have AT%26amp;T dsl. Unfortunately i need more info about your problem.


*First thing that you should do is check your internet speed (speakeasy.net/speedtest). Make sure you are getting what you payed for!





*If you are getting dropped signals maybe there is something wrong with your modem to the router. Do you have a Siemens Modem? Because some people have problems connecting a router to the modem.





*If all else fails contact AT%26amp;T internet support.|||video streaming|||The Philippines utilizes internet via cable/dsl and (more and more) wireless connections. All continents are connected together by underwater cabling; isolated islands can also receive internet through WiFi.......

No comments:

Post a Comment