Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I setup a Linksys WRT54G router to a ("Dialup connection" with Windows Vista)?

Hi, I have a Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router and I would like to know if I can use it with a dial up connection. and if I can How do I set it up. I have


Windows Vista Home Premium


My ISP is AT%26amp;T


and I have an Internal modem





Thanks in advance!|||WRT54G doesnot support with dialup connection. its a broadband router.|||You can't. If you're just trying to get online yourself via dialup, then just plug into your local connection. If you're trying to get a home network of several computers online via dialup, look into Internet Connection Sharing from the machine with the modem in it.|||you need broadband . high-speed internet .. dsl , cable , t1 t2 t3 , and satellite all supports routers.

No comments:

Post a Comment